*WARNING* Only imaginative, open minds need continue.
Things to think about:
- Favorite place to think?
- Where were you the first time you realized that Santa Clause wasn’t real? (Oh…wait… if the answer to that response is at your computer screen, I am so sorry. Don’t worry, there’s plenty of other things to believe in.)
- Song that makes you think about summer nights, driving in your car with the windows rolled down?
- What would you do with three dollars and a pair of mismatched socks?
- If you wrote a song, what would you call it? Have you written a song? If so–no I don’t have any more questions, just play it for me!
- When do you plan to run for president?
- Where would you go if I handed you a plane ticket right now?
- (Refer to previous question) Who would you take with you?*
- Movie that makes you laugh harder every time you watch it?
- If you were a movie director, who would you want to be the star in your first movie?
- Who would bother you enough to make you get off the plane if you got stuck sitting next to this person?
- Worst pick up line?
- Favorite style of pasta? Bow-tie? Macaroni? Other?
- Where is the best place to get some fluffy waffles?
- What smell makes you think of your favorite place?
- Favorite dessert that your grandma makes?
- When are you going to be honest about what you are thinking and feeling?
*Call that person, and tell them that.