1. You don’t need to know what you are going to do with the rest of your life.
2. Stop punishing yourself when you don’t get the grade.
3. Don’t compare yourself to your classmates.
4. Dress for yourself.
5. Write more.
6. Stop stressing about college.
7. Don’t worry about boys–especially the older ones.
8. Keep an open mind.
9. Take more risks.
10. I am proud of you.
I will never be able to change the past, and I am okay with that. I am proud of the person I was in high school. Looking back, I could have cut myself some slack every once in a while, but overall I am pretty happy with the way things turned out. Most importantly, I have grown since then. I am able to look back and know now that it is okay to relax, because the world is not going to end if I don’t figure it all out tomorrow.
What would you tell your younger self? Would you have done anything differently?
Today’s post was inspired by The College Prepster.